Saturday, September 10, 2011





Challenge to all my fellow dancers!



Here s a challenge I leave to all my fellow dancers and friends who have some knowledge of egyptian music:

As I brainstorm to build my brand new show in Cairo, I propose that you send me your suggestions of songs you simply love or songs you would like to see me dancing with/to.


My songs have always been exclusively chosen by me (except for the ideas of my musicians which I often use in my shows and the special requests of men I loved and friends/family) while I am performing in Cairo.

Before that, my mum was my sole advisor on this department cause I always recognized and very keen musical sense in her.

Now there is a NEW phase going on with me, a totally NEW one and I want you all t be part of it.


Be kind to send me all your ideas of songs to my email ( dancemagica@gmail.com ) or through the Facebook and let s build this NEW show together.

'Should have done this before. Damn! This is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My suggestions: Betsal Leh Alaya or baeteriflik.

Anonymous said...

Sorry! thought of one more: El-Hob-Elhaeaey. It's a lovely soft song