Saturday, September 17, 2011



Questionary/X-ray:


There is a television show I love to watch on the internet: "Inside the Actor s Studio". As an actress myself - who left my husband - ACTING- for my LOVER - DANCE! - I can t resist this program and all the actor s talk in it. In the end of each program, the presenter offers a little questionary to the actor who is being interviewed. Here s my own version of it, interviewing no other actor but myself:



Favourite word: Love/Passion (can t decide between the two)

The word I dislike the most: betrayal

Favourite sound: Silence (or the Atlantic Ocean waves breaking on the shore)

The sound I dislike the most: animals or children suffering

The most beautiful places I ve ever seen:

Taj Mahal, India.

Rishikesh, India.

Tulum bay, Mexico.

Tyrolese mountains, Italy.

Havana, Cuba.

Central Park or Broadway at Christimas times, New York.

View of horses and trees, inside Medellin (Colombia).

Atlantic Ocean, Portugal.


My favourite curse word: F.......k!


Which food/drink I always have at home, no matter what: water, milk, honey.


If God exists, what I would like to hear him say to me when I arrive at the Pearly Gates:

"Get in and let s DANCE!"




No comments: