Thursday, September 22, 2011

















My day has 24 hours (only!) like the day of everybody else I know so let's confess that is impossible to do ALL that I do all the time.


Short cut to the story, I will be out of the blogging scene for the next weeks simply because I will get busy with my Cairo shows (so ready to be reborn BETTER than ever!), some events in Cairo and out and, of course, the writing of my book (which is transforming itself into a MAJOR challenge, much bigger than I could have previewed!)!




Here it is, in a flash, what you can follow for the next months:




1. WORKSHOPS Merano, Italy this October!


All infos with Simone Gerstgrasser through


the Facebook or email laylisharqia@gmail.com






2. MY 1st CAIRO WORKSHOPS for a very special, restricted group of students READY for a LIFE time experience which will CHANGE the way they see Oriental Dance (and themselves)!


All infos soon will be posted HERE and at my Facebook pages.


The event will take place in Cairo on the 15,16th November.






3. WORKSHOPS in BARCELONA, SPAIN this November!


Infos on my pages of the Facebook.






4. No words (of mine) will be appearing on my blogs any time soon but know they will be thrown, delicately thrown!, on the right place.


Leaving you all for a while with LOVE, INSPIRATION and FIERCE WILL to put all those into action and transform DREAMS into REALITY.




Ideas are nothing if you don t have the guts to turn them into LIFE's reality.




May God keep us and protect us all from evil and always guide us.


May we have the STRENGHT to recognize that is not GOD who makes things POSSIBLE but it is US with God's consentment or challenging obstacles who DO it.




Make love, dance and beauty.


Amen.

No comments: