Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fairy dust.

Little children often see me as an angel or a fairy. I guess my image corresponds to the drawings of children's books with these kind of magical characters.
Funny to see that I see myself, not as an angel, but as some kind of fairy who carries her magic dust in her handbag.
I believe in all kinds of good magic. The magic of LOVE, PERSEVERANCE, COURAGE, KINDNESS, an OPEN HEART and so on.

It is USING this magic that I LIVE and WORK.
These next days will be filled with writing, dancing and teaching students that come from all over the world to learn with me (*honouring me so much).
There will be Tango and Salsa dancing just for fun, my usual addiction of compulsive reading, meeting REAL friends (no time or interest for social networking or dealing with people who, secretly hate me, but smile at me expecting some kind of benefit) for dinner and coffee, a fast escape with buddies to the beach (next week, Inshah Allah!) where I will jump into the water like a child and some kind of cybernetic absence.

NEWS about my FIRST CAIRO WORKSHOPS arriving very soon...

No comments: