Friday, October 28, 2011






Curious to observe...



That the preparation that takes sitting down and writting my book, bit by bit, is very similar to the preparation I always do when preparing myself to:


Perform on stage;

Choreograph a new piece of music;

Practice yoga;

(making love :)))).


Somehow, I need candles and incense (relaxing light), lots of clean, fresh air, a good shower to make me feel fresh and ready to go to the moon...

yeah, that's pretty much it. Yet I think what do all of these things have in common to require the same preparation for them all?

Also curious to see that all of these same things produce equal feelings in me:

excitement, some strongly seated fears coming to the surface, a state of peace and a splash into the deep waters of my SOUL.

I guess that what they have all in common is the most beautiful cliché of all: LOVE.

No comments: