Monday, October 3, 2011





O.k, just to set the record straight:

I am this little girl in the photo above. There was quite a talk about that and even messages sent to me asking me who is that little girl. That is ME and you can already see the FIRE that would never leave me. Until now.



Looking back and trying to define myself in DANCE and in the WORLD has been the work of a life time but it has become more and more intense during this last year due to many, MANY radical changes, shocks and battles. The writing process of my own book has also been one of the reasons for me to look back, see from where I come from, where I stand NOW and where do I want to go from here.

Paths are always open and umpredictable. You can only control and plan a little part of the whole equation (damn, I do!) so I look at my past with so much pride, look at my present with the resilience and courage God always gave me and hope for a FUTURE where there is LOVE, PASSION, more good surprises than bad and incredible people around me.


May God keep all evilness and envy far away from me and give the strenght and talent to keep dancing, choreographing, performing on stage with great musicians every where in the world, writing my stuff, acting (I miss acting SO MUCH!) and everything else the Universe has kept for me.


I am ready for ALL, speacially the REALLY good, beautiful stuff.

No comments: