Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Going...

To Italy, this time!
Happy to do what I most LOVE to do on this earth: DANCING. With God s inspiration and support.Always aware of my borrowed gifts and GRATEFUL for them.


DANCING.
Performing it and teaching it.
Sharing my discoveries, pleasures, found treasures on the way, the fascinating path of becoming a DANCER (rather than BEING a dancer) because this art of BECOMING a DANCER is, for me, an unfinished work in progress.

Always starting from zero, always playing with totality and laughing at it all with the laughter of a child. Only that way I can enjoy the luxury God gives me of BECOMING a DANCER, closer and closer to the REAL THING that has been inside of me. All the way. Forever.
Up for some snow on the mountains, LOTS of exciting DANCE with students and happy moments I won t ever forget.

See you later, aligator!


No comments: