Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jessica Rabbit - Why don't you do right


Still early for Christmas wishes and requests but...

Here s the private show I ll deliver Santa Claus this year to bring me all the goodies I wish for... I have the red dress, the poses, the slow dance and the song. Only the red hair missing that s easy to get in any hairdresser here in Cairo (careful I don t end up with blue hair!).

Although I m not used to bribe or seduce anyone for my own favour, this year I m gonna open an exception and go back to the "street/bad girl" I used to be once.
It doesn t hurt to revisit myself through those exciting places of the past once in a while, does it?
Besides that, dear Santa, I ve been such a good girl and God knows good girls don t often get the appreciation they deserve. So...up for a (spicy) change!

No comments: