Tuesday, October 25, 2011



Now...that s what I am ALWAYS talking about!


If you happen to be in Cairo on the 29th October, DO NOT miss this event

"Pink Party for the Cure" destined to gather funds to eliminate breast cancer in Egypt.

A full day of "zumba" workouts with different teachers at the "El Sawy Culturewheel" (Zamalek).


The point is not even the "zumba" itself (a commercial mix of different latin rythms dressed up in aerobics workout to make you sweat and have some fun at the same time).

The POINT is to support and join a great cause and use dance, any kind of dance, as a way of helping a very strong problem in Women's lives nowadays (breast cancer).


I confess I am a latin dance lover, not a "zumba" lover BUT I will be there for sure because this event is a great example of what I always defended: You can change society and people's quality of LIFE through Dance, Art, Creative gathering of people united to BUILD something of amazing worth.

I am IN. Body and soul.


Tickets only cost 30L.E. and they can be bought at Cilantro coffeshops, Makani and

El Sawy Centre itself.

No comments: