Wednesday, October 19, 2011














Out of the blog sphere for the next period of my CREATIVE LIFE (and it feels like writing EVERYTHING in CAPITALS, chocolate covered in bold).






Here s what you can follow:






1. Workshops in Cairo completely FULL. No more subscriptions accepted.






2. Finishing the so anxiously awaited book of my own! Work, work, work and also lots of obsessions, challenges and surprisingly physical pleasures in the process (besides a healing surprise that comes from re-writing part of your past and its obligatory wounds alongside with the joys).






3. Cairo shows still on preparation to be TOTALLY REBORN not only with the NEW but also with the BEST ever. Becoming my own boss, more than ever, and not taking crap from any of these Cairo pimps, "pashas" with money who think they can buy every woman (well, not me, dearest ass holes!) and other blood sucking mosquitos that hang around Oriental Dance environment in Cairo.






4. Preparing WORKSHOPS for my upcoming SPAIN and PORTUGAL TOUR:




*Barcelona, 19-20th November;


*Madrid, 27th November;


*Malaga, 28th November...




PORTUGAL WORKSHOPS (Lisbon) on the 3,4th December!






****************************************************




All daily updates available on my Facebook (join my second profile


"Joana Saahirah II" or my Official Fan Page "Joana Saahirah Fan Page".

No comments: