Sunday, October 2, 2011

Liza Minnelli - Mein Herr - Cabaret



"You have to understand the way I am, mein herr...
A tiger is a tiger, not a lamb, mein herr...
You wouldn t turn vinegar to jam, mein herr...
So I do what I do.
When I m through, then I m through.
And I am through.
Dorelo.

Buy, buy, mein lieber herr
Fairwell mein lieber herr,
It was a fine affair but now it s over.
Although I used to care,
I like the open air.
You re better off without me, mein herr."

From the musical "Cabaret" with the magnificent Liza Minelli

Dedicated to all the men who presume they can domesticate me, convince me to be and do what it s not in my heart and will to be and do.
So much dedicated to all the "pashas" and over self confident men who think all women are carpets they can use and step on as they like.
Not all women are alike, mein herr...
No, mein herr...NO.:)

No comments: