Saturday, October 1, 2011












My official FAN PAGE at the Facebook!






Feel welcome to join my official FAN PAGE at the Facebook.


I finally have one (created by the dearest Peter Farag who gave me 10000 pushes in order for me to announce it and give it proper attention! Thank you, Peter, you re "da guru"!:)


In the official Fan Page you can find all my work updates, my daily inspirational goodies I wish to share with everyone as well as my photos, videos, texts and so much more.

News about my shows in Cairo with my crazy, amazing orchestra, performances and workshops all around the world and my precious book which will be out there when we least expect it!

So much to do and share with you all......................




This FAN PAGE is for everyone who appreciates my work and follows it with interest and Light.


Welcome everyone!


Search for Joana Saahirah Fan Page and you'll find me there, body and soul.:)


No comments: