Tuesday, October 4, 2011


"Egyptian fiancée number 2001111..."



My last egyptian marriage proposal is still stuck to my "derriére" (excuse me the french).

It was not enough my plain refusal and sudden escape, not enough to have his number erased from my mobile in order to help me forget another weirdo, not even enough to tell him - in his face - that there was no chance that I could EVER fall in love and marry him.


Oh, no! I could have punched him in the face and I guess he would have enjoyed it and interpreted as a sign of passion...


I can t REALLY understand what s up with this over confidence of men around here. They re so out of my league that we even play different sports, I show no sign of interest in them and tell them so in their faces and yet they insist that, some day and some how, I will discover how amazing and irresistible they are and fall in their arms like Juliet fell into Romeu s arms.


What the hell is going on with men these days?! Are Eastern guys this self confident and delusional? God, I ve been living in the 5th dimension for too long, it seems...



No comments: