Sunday, May 6, 2012

Have I threaten you before?

Have I threaten you before? Yes, that is exactly what I feel like doing when I am sexually harassed by the airport security in Cairo. The theory confirms itself again and again. What you repress, EXPANDS. The more pseudo~idiotic~religious extremism you feed in the country (with all the forbidden bulshit for reasons that LOGIC does not recognize), the more people go crazy about those things they are being forbidden from. When the police men and security staff of the airport feels at ease to openly harass me with sexual comments, laughing and disrespect disguised as sense of humour, then this world is lost. These men should give the EXAMPLE of a dignified conduct, not only according to the religion they "say" they respect but, basically, according to basic human decency. One of the police men got to the point of grabbing my hand just to have the ecstatic experience of feeling my skin on his skin. This is disgusting and absurd. Please, Egypt, wake up while it is still time. How a GREAT country loses its own soul! Sad, very sad...specially for the lovers of the TRUE EGYPT I fell in love with.

No comments: