Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More NEWS relating to my own "Women of Egypt Blooming" project: P
Everything was born from a simple, yet ESSENTIAL, base: my PASSION and commitment to UNITE WOMEN and EMPOWER them through Oriental Dance. In Egypt, as in the world! This Friday we will have the 4th (number of stability and the pillars of every GOOD foundation) CAIRO ORIENTAL DANCE WORKSHOP with LIVE tabla, me and some wonderful students ROCKING the PLACE up!:) After that I am leaving for my upcoming Tour (Portugal, Argentina and Ireland are the next STOP stations on my map). Once I return to Cairo, a brand NEW chapter of the project "WOMEN of EGYPT blooming" will take place. I will launch the FIRST EXTENSIVE ORIENTAL DANCE COURSE introducing different ~and EXCITING ~ways to learn about the TREASURES of EGYPTIAN MUSIC and DANCE and about YOURSELF...:))) Regular classes, Oriental Ladies Night (my way!) with live shows, visits to places in and outside Cairo where you can STILL feel the Magic of this Art and so much more. More infos will follow very soon. Welcome, BEAUTIFUL Women of Egypt!!!

No comments: