Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Moments*** in Argentina.
There was Dance, there was Stage and live music with Mario Kirlis and his orchestra (warm as roasted nuts and sizzling hot tea on a winter´s night)and there were workshops I taught and enjoyed as much as the students. There were hugs, kisses, photos and autographs. Heartfelt messages of appreciation and yelling at the show. There was ecstazy, adrenaline and a Tango dancing at a traditional "milonga" in the heart of Buenos Aires ("La viruta", baby!). There were discoveries, personal and professional, argentinian folklore in the street and "gaucho" food melting on my mouth. There wasn´t a lot of sleep but, in compensation, loads of excitement. One of the best things about performing and teaching all over the world is LEARNING about those places and the people who live in them.
There was, above all, a willingness to never give up my dreams and extra reasons to BELIEVE in myself. So many other people do...and how much their appreciation feeds my soul, dear Lord!
There was FEELING and that other* confirmation that tells me about the WAY of Oriental Dance. The ORIGINAL way. From my SOUL, directly to other people´s SOUL. The map is marked in red lines painted with passion and conviction but the journey is not yet defined. It can take me everywhere. And it does! Blessed I am.;)))

No comments: