Monday, May 21, 2012

Joana Saahirah of Cairo dancing "awadi", baladi in Egypt



On my way to IRELAND!


More precisely, to Chasterville Castle (enchanted gothic castle, yey!) where "SHAKEFEST" will take place.
A weekend full of entertainment, conferences, diversity of interest with a SPECIAL*** participation of my own teaching, performing and giving a conference about Egyptian culture, music and dance.
One thing I know for sure: it will be a MAGICAL time for me and all the participants in the event.

The organization is lovely, super professional and kind. Can´t wait to personally meet them, as well as the irish students and audiences and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......the castle. Yes, the castle! I am in love already.

"Shakefest" in Ireland this next weekend (25,26,27th May)!
More infos at: www.shafefest.net

No comments: