Friday, May 18, 2012


Under this portuguese sun I wish to express my GRATITUDE towards all the blessings I´ve been showered with.
In fact, HONESTY and COURAGE to always be yourself and do your best without harming others is ALWAYS COMPENSATED in the end. Thanks God!
During the incredible JOURNEY destiny offered me - taking a clear advantage of my gipsy, warrior instinct which never says NO to a BIG challenge - I´ve seen the Good being punished and the BAD being crowned and treated as queens and kings in this mad, turned superficial world of today.
It is with enormous PRIDE and JOY that I see that all my victories have been conquered with talent, serious work and heart. It is with even bigger pride and joy that I saw myself rejecting the shortcuts that were offered me to or the glories in exchange for my body and self respect. Never selling myself and what I FEEL, in my soul, that is RIGHT I climb my own mountains with the fierce faith of monks and lunatics. Success is, so MUCH, a question of "HOW" you achive that success.
Never surrendering to low games, strategies, mafias and such. Art belongs to the SKY and it is in the sky that my dance happens and, therefore, my LIFE happens too.
GRATEFUL:
 Argentina was AMAZING, now PORTUGAL and a quick visit to SPAIN. Then IRELAND for the SHAKEFEST at Chasterville castle and then back to CAIRO.
 "SALAMAT MASR" FESTIVAL on the way and so many other beautiful things on my AGENDA. Feeling BLESSED and GRATEFUL for everything............................................

No comments: