Monday, May 21, 2012




Some random images of me dancing Tango in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Thanks to David for his lovely company on this "tangueros" circuit, apparently so distant from the Oriental Dance world where I am supposed (!) to belong. The thing is I belong everywhere and nowhere and I surely take inspiration, creative material and lights from many art forms, not specifically connected with my particular field of work.

From Buenos Aires, I brought a deeper passion for the city and its warm people (very close to me in the character of fierce determination and hot temper), a delightful "creme de leche" (traditional argentinian sweet that I fell in love with), "gaucho" cheese, olive oil, "chorizo" and "jamón" (I just can´t deny my peasant roots as they are all over me...), and some incredible memories of loving people, great Dance moments in my work as well as out of it...just a general affection for LIFE itself!

Gracias, Argentina, simpre te amare!

No comments: