Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cairo, the 11th November, 2009


"Work, work, work...love, love, love..."


My life tends to feel a little plain, some times...change, change, change.
Constant TRANSFORMATION. It's a question of survival for me. I get bored with myself if I don't keep ascending on my own secret pyramid.
My main priorities seem to change and the things, matters and people which are REALLY worth my time and energy are the only ones I give attention to. I guess that's part of growing!


I am surrounded by huge baskets full of poisonous snakes but I never allow them to touch me or even get near me. I know they're around but I pretend I don't. Let them wander with no certain destiny, let them plan. As far as I'm concerned, I am concentrated on myself and what I want to do in my life.





Only constructive stuff catches my attention, these days...
YES!
They DO try it but, Thanks God, I am protected by my own strenght, honesty and peace of mind. Nothing can touch or beat GREATNESS and I try my best in order to be great in everything I do.

No comments: