Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Cairo, the 25th November, 2009


"Sneak preview to my upcoming treap to India"


From all the work and pleasure treaps I have already booked for this upcoming year, I HAVE to bring out INDIA first. This will be a true HAPPENING in my life (I know it, I just know it).

Next February, I have a booked and already confirmed treap to India. This was not one more spiritual journey attempt so common between westerns who have fallen away from their own souls. I know, by now, that any subject related to finding your own soul must be treated on the spot with a single treap within yourself. No geography or airplanes included.

Just a treap between yourself and YOU.

This was JUST a treap I HAD to do for yet unknown specified reasons. I just knew I had to do it.

The treap will cover all the north of India ( classical "Taj Mahal" included) and my treap buddy will be my best friend. Enough said.

In order to start preparing myself for the journey, I am gathering infos, texts, highlights and anything that can shed some useful tips as for the reason why this adventure is happening.

This is what I gathered, so far...

"Now, Mr. Premier, every day thousands of foreigners fly into my country (India) for enlightenment. They go to the Himalayas, or to Benaras, or to Bodh Gaya. They get into weird poses of yoga, smoke hashish, shag a sadhu or two, and they they're getting enlightened.

Ha!

If it is enlightenment you have come to India for, you people, forget the Ganga - forget the ahsrams - go straight to the National Zoo in the heart of New Delhi."

Piece of text taken from "The White Tiger" by the author Aravind Adiga

No comments: