Wednesday, November 4, 2009



Cairo, the 4th November, 2009


"RED CARPET SALSA Night"


This Friday at JAYDA "The Green Jade Lounge" @ Conrad Hotel!!

At 10:00 pm, walk down our red carpet and flash your smile to the camera and fans – it’s your night to be a star and dress like a diva!!

The salsa paparazzi will be there only from 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm so don’t be late if you want your celebrity photo taken!!


This is one of the several events being organized by SALSA CLUB EGYPT in Cairo and I am totally besotted with their energy, dreams and strenght to organize and actually DO stuff that nobody else cares/dares to do. Taking risks, having not much support and struggling to see their passion for dance growing.

I support and admire their efforts because I understand what it means and what it takes to fight for your passions and dreams so... these guys have my total support.

I am sure this will be a hell of a night!


No comments: