Wednesday, July 28, 2010

محمد منير - صوتك - مونتاج عبدالسميع عبدالله

Cairo, the 28th July, 2010

Mohamed Mounir...following my ears, my heart, my soul...


I change as the winds.

A few treats remain the same in me (my sense of dignity, honesty, kindness and respect for others, my absolute devotion for ART and LOVE and my FAMILY,etc) but so many other things are constantly changing in me and transforming my body, my face, my hair, my eyes, my smile...
That's why my audiences will never know what they will see next because what I am today can never be what I will be tomorrow.



ART reflects LIFE.


I am in life as I am as a dancer...emotional, spiritual, physical, excessive, crazy, loving, passionate, unexpected, always transforming myself and growing...always.


I am like the winds which run while in different directions.
My country is everywhere. My country is the World, the Universe.

Yet, my home is where my heart is.My home is where my hug/hanan is.
My home is where YOU are.


Only LOVE keeps me from flying away. And, meanwhile, I spin and fly in different directions only to return to the most important place: YOU.

So...every once in a while a new sound, singer, inspiration comes to me and catches me from my soul. Mohamed Mounir is catching up with me right now and here is a beautiful song called SOUTIK (YOUR VOICE) with background images of one of my favourite movies: DUNYA (where Mohamed Mounir starrs as a singer and great actor!).

This guy is just too charismatic for my heart...tooooooo much!
Love this song and dedicate it to the voice I always want to hear near from my ears
(he knows who he is).


No comments: