Sunday, July 4, 2010


Cairo, the 4th July, 2010

The main reason why I love my Cairo gym



This is the signal that stands at the gym's door and it means: NO MEN ALLOWED.

Let me get this point straight: I LOVE men. They're usually my best friends, my working partners, my best supporters and - when I fall in love with one of them - the LIGHT of my eyes but I can get a break from men while in Cairo.
Oh, yes...I DO!

Going to the gym and seeing this signal at the door always has the same effect on me:
Ohhhh, YES!

Training between - mostly egyptian - women can also be challenging for many reasons but it's less aggressive than being surrounded by hungry wolves while you're running on the treadmill.

I LOVe this signal. Men of the world, please forgive me but...I LOVE this signal.

No comments: