Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cairo, the 27th July, 2010

Yellow moon on the Nile...



Yesterday we saw a yellow moon on the Nile. Night and day came together as ONE to remind us of the truth: TRUE LOVE is above all things, all fears, all misunderstandings, all struggles and obstacles in life.

The moon was holding the sun in that hanan (embrace/hug) only YOU give so well. And, as if per magic, all the wounds of the heart and doubts of the mind disappeared and the night was not night and the day that arrived was not just another day.

Eternity was born.



And I loved you for bringing me into this truth.
And I loved you for showing me the moon and the sun together, holding each other as we do in our endless............
And I loved you because I looked in your eyes and any problem disappeared as if it had never existed.
And I loved you because I can not be away from you, even if I tried to.
And I loved you because no one can share the Nile with me as you do or the sun holding the moon.
And I loved you for all reasons. Cause I DO. Cause I am proud of the man you are.
Cause YES. YES. YES.................
And repeat, we repet, we repet, we repet, we repet.

And I even loved you for no reason because LOVE has no reason, only TRUTH.ONLY BODY. ONLY MIND. ONLY HEART. ONLY SOUL.

ONLY YOU.

No comments: