Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Cairo, the 7th July, 2010


Addicted to (new addictions):


1.Sushi (I am afraid I will turn into a fish from so much sushi...what the hell is happening?!);

2. Mocca cafe from Cilantro (I just can't function without my mocca cafe);

3. Michael Jackson songs while I prepare myself to perform (I've always listened to Michael Jackson but now it's just way too much to the point that I am afraid my next door neighbours will start singing high notes in the shower and doing an egyptian version of the moon-walk taking the risk to step on the soap and break some bones...ouch!!God forbid it!).

4. Billie Holiday. If I am not working or preparing to work and happen to be at home, there's nothing else I hear except Billie Holiday. Why, I don't know!

5. Sahlab. Egyptian drink made of milk, served hot with dried fruits. If I pass by any street coffee-shop, I have to HAVE a sahlab! Also can't understand why.

More strange addictions will come, I am sure.
Dealing with so much stuff and not being a smoker or a drinker has its price. Human beings NEED evasions and I am not an exception.

No comments: