Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shakira - Hay Amores (Music Video)

Cairo, the 28th July, 2010

Amazing shows...(I guess I am inspired!) and Shakira at her best!


I guess I am inspired because my latest shows have been amazing...
I feel like growing second by second and enjoying being on stage like I never did before.
Besides that and still on the inspiration theme, here it is one of the best songs I've heard from Shakira.
This song is part of the soundtrack of the movie LOVE IN THE TIMES OF CHOLERA (based on the book with the same name by one of my favourite writers, Gabriel Garcia Lorca).


Hay amores...(There are loves...)
Ay mi bien, que no haria yo por ti...(Oh, my beloved, what I wouldn't do for you...)
Por tener te un minuto, alejados del mundo y cerquita de mi...(Just to have you for a minute, away from the whole world and so near from me...)

This is how you love when you LOVE.


No comments: