Sunday, July 4, 2010


Cairo, the 4th July, 2010

Lovely image


Because I still believe in love.
(And I am a romantic foll).


Egypt is country that sings about love a lot. The whole country listens and whispers romantic tones but very few egyptians ever knew what LOVE MEANS in real life.

They marry because they have to, procriate, have some concubines (or legal wives) and die without ever experiencing that priceless feeling of feeling breathless in the presence of your loved one.


In a world of so many hidden agendas and connections which are not even human, I tend to LOVE and keep my faith in it as if there was no tomorrow.

In a world where I see so many people getting envolved with each other - and even marrying - with no pure feeling in their hearts, I tend to LOVE as if it was a glass of water in the middle of the desert.

Will I always be a romantic fool?!
I guess so.

No comments: