Thursday, October 21, 2010













Cairo, the 21st October, 2010




Taking care of business and the opposite of traveling in style (me!)

It's always the same: as soon as I return to Cairo with all my batteries recharged, many changes occur in all areas of my life. Wonderful!


Once more, I did not travel in style. If the way you travel would say a lot about you, I would be screwed. Really admire those ladies and gentlemen who travel and arrive to their destinations spotless, carrying their little Burberry bags, shiny and fresh.

I arrive like a potato bag in a bad day, hair in a crazy hairdo and all messed up.
Loads of luggage with stuffed with portuguese food, I end up sweating like a... (as poetic Ricky Martin would say in a (in)famous song) for the extra weight I handle on my own back on the plane, long hours of flight going through many intricate yogi positions in order to sleep a while (did not succed this time) and anxious to arrive back home.

Now, TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.

Thanks God, so much work and challenges ahead! Looking forward to it all!

Going for it and ROCKING IT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: