Monday, October 18, 2010




Portugal (on my way to Egypt), the 18th October, 2010




Oh, Happy day!

There´s this gospel ("Happy Day") that I adore. I guess this particular taste comes from my passion for LIFE and innate tendency/urgency to be immensely HAPPY. Not with moderation or balance. Not even with a wise sense of proportion but immensely happy. For all reasons and for no reason. For the joys and for the tears, immensely happy.
I laugh all the time, compulsively. Modern psychology should find me a study case and announce I am delusional. How can someone feel happy all the time, even in the midst of apparent chaos and relative sadness?
I don´t care. I just don´t care.
I am a real happiness junkie and for that I am proud. Not moderately proud but immensely proud with all the PLENITUDE which wise, sad people call exaggeration.

No comments: