Wednesday, October 20, 2010














Wherever, whenever...(and no, this is not a Shakira song!), 2010
TO-DO list
Every time a cycle ends (and, by God!, my life is recognizably full of ever changing cycles), there is a mental-emotional-spiritual "to do list" that I build as a map guide for the life that´s happening from NOW on.











I surely try to go with the flow as much as possible, but there are goals, dreams, mountains I would like to climb and these are the directions I will follow, come rain or come shine...









From many other secret treats from this list, here are some of the most important and urgent to put my hands on:

1. New show in Cairo should be, must be, WILL be a shocking, refreshing, fierce event in the Oriental Dance scene.

2. New treaps to come for teaching and performing:
England, Italy and China are next to come...can´t wait!

3. Tango and Yoga classes, full vapor for many reasons...passion is one of them, self-knowledge is another. For pleasure, always...
4. The writing of my own book in the stove. Hot, hot, ready to come out and be served with fresh milk and incredible warm cookies.
5. Remodelling my bedroom in Cairo. "Love is in the air" will be the theme.










I will transform that room into the official house of Venus elevated to the skies...Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....:)
6. LOVING 1000% my real friends, animals, family, man and myself.

No comments: