Sunday, October 24, 2010















Cairo, the 24th October, 2010

NEW ME (will it ever stop being like that?!)











Here we go again...living in Egypt as a professional dancer is not for sissies or the weak of heart.

If you're not prostituting yourself with a rich guy who can back you up on so many levels and you're all by yourself in the middle of this jungle, I wish you good luck and lots of faith because it's TOUGH, really tough down here...
After discovering some really hard stuff from my right arm in the orchestra, everything is changing again. I let go the rotted pieces and opened space for new pieces, hopefully better than the ulterior ones.

















Although I can handle pretty much everything, I confess I am tired of constantly adapting myself to new people - so hard to manage - in my orchestra and taking risks, believing in people and then getting deeply disappointed, etc.



Rule number 1: Please, no complaining.


Rule number 2: No matter how messy is a situation, always concentrate on the SOLUTIONS and making the best of it. And so I do.


Today my Autumn starts and with it a new era in my work and dance.
Have no idea how the movements will come out tonight.






Another me, another dance!













No comments: