Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Joana Saahirah of Cairo FREE BALADI dance at the "NILE MAXIM"

Me and my eternal love affair with BALADI...

There are only a very few things that give me such pleasure as Dancing. If you talk about a good awadi with my favourite accordeonist, aaaaaahhhh.................. the difficulty to top that becomes immensely higher.

My musicians have their haxixe, their shishas and other drugs that make them fly even before entering the stage. Maybe because I love to go against the tide, I never drink or smoke anything. EVER.

So, here I am with my drug of choice: PLEASURE. In this video, the pleasure I get from the music shows so clearly that I could blush if I ever was ashamed of having a blast with my body and soul. But I am not ashamed. I am happy and proud.

Enjoy...................................

No comments: