Sunday, October 3, 2010



Portugal (somewhere in my paradise retreat), the 3rd October, 2010




For my favourite dancer (and he´s not Gene Kelly!)!

This is a public letter to my favourite dancer (he knows who he is).
It´s something for all dancers and, at the same time, for someone special in my life. Both can enjoy it and, hopefully, take advantage of it in many ways.

I wish God (within you) allow you to...

1. Know yourself (body, mind, emotions and soul) so well that you invade the stage like a king. Knowledge of yourself is the biggest POWER in the Universe.


2. Give your audiences the kind of LOVE that knows no space, time, frontiers or limitations. The REAL kind of LOVE, directly from your heart to your audiences.

3.Feel the ground, the air, the water and fire inside you.

Breath, feel your body with pleasure like a flower in full bloom.

Go underground while dancing.

Navigate the deepest oceans while dancing.

Fly through the skies while dancing.

Cross the earth, step by step, while dancing.


4. I wish God reminds you of being GRATEFUL for your legs, arms and everything that allows you to move, feel pleasure and joy.

5. I also wish God gives you his hand so that the DANCER you are becomes something bigger than "just a moving body in the space" because DANCING is not a series of empty, mechanic movements but a LANGUAGE of whispers,passion, histories and LIFE, a transcendence of the body into its higher dimension.
DANCE IS THE LADDER THAT LEADS YOU TO THE SKY.

With that feeling of GOD/LOVE inside you, I wish your dancing becomes what you really are: SIMPLY DIVINE.
6. Hope God reminds you that you´ll never dance alone.

I am dancing with you the whole time. :)

No comments: