Friday, October 29, 2010





Cairo, the 29th October, 2010



Searching

( as usual)!

One more night of pure fun with friends. 'Cause life cannot be only about hard work, right?

Lots of what I call silly dancing ( as opposed to my professional dancing), Coca-Cola on ice and cuban cigars, laughter and pure non-sense that feels so great.

Right now, searching for new songs for upcoming shows. This music search has become an addiction very close to the BOOK READING on my Number 1 addiction chart.

I look for interesting sounds everywhere, from everyone. And realize I have already done quite a lot of what we may call the egyptian classics (Om Kolthoum always on the top of my pyramid).

Insanity is a proposition when our ears and mind are creating on a daily basis with such intensity but...what can I do? Aren't all artists a little crazy?!

I could not escape it...wouldn't want to!

No comments: