Sunday, October 24, 2010





Cairo, the 25th October, 2010






What a come-back!






Let's make it short, shall we?



I just had the greatest come-back to Cairo EVER.



Work wise, love wise (in love again...yeahhhhhhhh), mood wise, pretty much everything wise.






When you make your own rules and follow your heart always being honest and good to everyone, God brings you the best. People can play around, they can hurt you and go crazy all over you but if you keep being GOOD and FAIR you will surely receive the result of that.



I know that by experience. You collect from the tree the kind of fruit you planted in the first place.






So here I am, happier than ever with a sensation of achievement and bliss that I didn't feel for a long time...



In love again, starting a new work from zero with an amazing energy and feeling blessed by God in my every step.



Yuuuppieee ......... is the only world that occurs to me right now.



No comments: