Saturday, October 23, 2010






Cairo, the 23rd October, 2010



Back to the STAGE!



Every time I return to the stage, I do it as a new person and life, facing constant changes and challenges I always cherish mostly because I wish to grow and there's no other choice anyways. You have to go with the flow as Zen masters would wisely tell you, baby!



If God gives you lemons, you don't complain and make lemonade without quitting of the juice you REALLY want to make in the end.



From some of the harshest, sour lemons come the best lemonades. I have unlimited faith in God/Universe and all its Kindness towards me (as kind as I try to be to myself and others).



From tomorrow, a new season of shows will start and I just can't wait for it...lemons, oranges, strawberries, let them all come to me and I will make the best of each one of them.

No comments: