Friday, October 22, 2010

Cairo, the 22nd October, 2010

New ME, new DANCING magic!

Every time I grow as a person, my DANCE improves and changes with me. That's one of the most phantastic things about Oriental Dance. You can never dissociate the PERSON from the DANCER.


I am feeling myself more, MORE WOMAN and all my fragilities turned into strenght. Why? I really don't know. I guess I take energy from the ground, from the water, a particular landscape, an emotion, God knows!


All I know it's that my DANCE has changed, once more. All over again. Like starting from point zero and not having anything figured out but going with the music and, by magic, my body moves in a special way that others may consider artistic.


I love people who are free and impossible to define. I like to consider myself one of them.

Now my DANCE, this one I am doing NOW, will be another mystery for me to enjoy and never try to define or grasp. The best truths are left untold.


Feeling my body, heart and soul like I never did.

Thanking God for that MAGIC.






No comments: