Tuesday, October 5, 2010

































Portugal (secret places I don´t dare to mention...), the 5th October, 2010







PORTUGAL...



This is a blessing.






Being surrounded by my loved ones, my original scents, tastes, sounds and feelings of belonging...going back to your center,once in a while, is essencial to go on with the journey of our lives with feet well positioned on the floor and a heart full of great stuff. This is what an artist is made of.

Without ~PASSION, LOVE, GREAT FRIENDS AND A COLOURFUL LIFE there would not be enough material for me to create from. A great artist needs a great, truthful LIFE!!!



Away from dancing and the whole chaos of my usual life and enjoying every second of it.

So happy...words are nothing when your heart is so full of joy and love.

No comments: