Saturday, October 23, 2010





Cairo, the 23rd October, 2010


Crazy latin hippie night to enter a new season in the best mood!






Last night can be described in just one word: FUN!



I am an easy laughing person, that's for sure. I can laugh at almost anything as easily as I can cry. Just like small children.
So it's not strange that I laughed so hard at a party where everybody looked and acted completely out of their minds.
Strange, fat 60's wigs, hippie symbols of LOVE and PEACE everywhere, lovely music to dance hard and a mood that I didn't see at night for quite a long time.
I danced and danced. And LAUGHED really hard, like stupid, like lunatic, for no reason and all the good reasons.
When I look at some of these photos I still laugh very hard. I look kind of drunk but the funny thing is that I didn't drink or smoke anything (as I never do ). I guess I am crazy enough without such substances.
I must have been the only person in the party who was not going wild with the booze but I looked like one of them (deluxe partner on the drunk people secret society).



No Oriental Dance - for a change - but lots of Waka-Waka (thanks, Shakira!) and latin music mixed with 60's tunes. I saw myself, at some point, making a dancing train and jumping around with strangers like there was no tomorrow.
It felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.


So much fun and a great way to start from zero a new season of work, love and friends.
Happy!

No comments: