Sunday, October 10, 2010







Portugal, the 10th October, 2010

Workshops, Reflections, Friends and Family and Return to Cairo!
A LOT on my mind right now. No exception to the rule, it seems...

Workshops for my portuguese students (always such an emotion to see the faces that have followed me for many years and new ones, discovering my work), friends and family gatherings to feed my heart for the journey, many reflections on myself (constantly rebuilding "the house" from inside out) and already preparing my brand NEW CAIRO SHOW.


I just can´t wait to get on stage again...10 days without feeling that adrenaline seem to be too much for me. I still long for SILENCE but start to get "stage nostalgia".
So, if you´re in Portugal right now, catch me on my next great event (16,17th October, Lisbon).
If you plan to catch up with my dancing in Cairo, watch my new crazy show to start from the end of October ahead.
You will not wanna miss that, believe me!





No comments: