Saturday, August 14, 2010





Cairo, the 12th August, 2010


Special day!




Today is a special day.


Not that other days are not special but TODAY is something out of this world.


The reason is simple - like a hidden treasure you don't see, although it had been in front of you the whole time - but, maybe, not possible to reveal by words.




Why do I love words so much and feel out of them constantly? This human language we invented - in its many idioms - has its own several (frustrating) limitations, that's for sure!


I guess I am searching for new languages, starting from DANCE and ending in the SILENCE that says it ALL.




Today the sun shines more than in other regular days and the water tastes like a 100000 waterfalls .


Today I see the sky better and everything is louder (but in a nice, smooth way). I see flowers where they don't exist and smiles where they don't inhabit.
Today is a special day (because I say so).

No comments: