Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Cairo, the 3rd August, 2010


New LIFE!


My close friends and family know, by now and after so many adventures, I carry inside me some kind of strenght that makes me run away from sadness, boredom and ugly situations.


Having the courage to break situations that will not make you happy and follow ahead living in my full vigour may not be easy but it's far better than crying and feeling bad, remaining in situations that don't dignify you.


The ones who REALLY know me have the perfect notion, by now and after so many sudden departures and drastic decisions, I can change my life in a second and erase all the past in order to jump in a new challenge, a better life that fullfils my soul and brings me more joy.


I don't remain sitting on sadness and frustration for a long time, that's for sure...



I am afraid of big changes, as everyone else. I am afraid of loosing something I consider precious, as everyone else.


But my fear of unhappiness is bigger than the fear of taking risks so I am able to move forward (although with tears in my eyes) and never look back when I see my present situation is not bringing the HAPPINESS, TRUTH and the PASSION I demand for myself.


These few people who DO KNOW ME - beyond the image so many strangers build out of me - also are aware, perfectly by now, that no one can make stay on the ground when I know myself so well and my own value.


With no false modesty and after living so many trials, I can genuinely say that I see myself as a QUEEN.


I have faced all kinds of difficulties by myself and won over every obstacle God made me live with my dignity untouched.


I survived all kinds of demons, bad people, jealous boyfriends who wanted to kill me and could not accept loosing me or my own freedom, all kinds of traps launched over me to break me and leave me on my knees and I thrived, grew stronger, held my head up high and moved forward better than before.


No one could buy me (my body, mind, freedom, anything!) and I remained the boss of myself and I did it all by myself (with God's hand on my hand) and never loosing my faith in kindness, honesty and good heart.

Got hurt so many times but tried never to hurt anyone back.

Got betrayed so many times but never payed anyone with the same coin.

I saw so much evilness but never turned my heart black.

I saw darkness but that only made more in love with LIGHT.

Never sold my soul (or body!) to the Devil , although there were so many temptations to do so...

Never did anything that wouldn't make my mother proud...So..after all I've lived through, I am not shy to say that I see myself as a QUEEN.

As a Goddess. A WOMAN in all her REAL DIMENSION and anything or anyone who will treat me as less than that is , automatically, out of my life.


Here's the THING:


When you are respectful, you deserve RESPECT.


When you are good, open and honest with people, you deserve the same treatment from them.


When you love and put someone first, you deserve the same treatment from him/her.


If not, it's not worth to live with that sour sensation of being used, mistreated, not really loved and recognized by your own human value.


I am entering a new phase in my life and new EVERYTHING is entering in my soul.


I am thankful for all. Even for the lost dreams - that will give place to new dreams - and for the tears - that will give place to new smiles.


Although crying, I look forward.


As always. Like Queens in their own right do.

No comments: