Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cairo, the 26th August, 2010

Resetting everything...and busy as ever!

Ramadan can be a lazy month by definition but I´ve been everything except lazy.
The best way yo keep a healthy, productive mind is to work, work, work and keep learning-challenging yourself...

Right now I am...

Teaching students from different countries and performing every single day, while returning to yoga, starting Tango lessons and rehearsing new show program for the AID (muslim feast that wraps Ramadan).

Also started to cook again, after many months of take-out food due to lack of mood and time to get wet and dirty in the kitchen. Buy, buy, sushi...hello home made portuguese food.

Resetting my own system, organizing Portugal workshops and big business treap to India (oh, I can´t wait...here I go, magic land of the Ganga river...how much do I miss that place?!).

No vacation. That´s o.k with me. Time will come for that.

No sea or swimming pools to cool me down and give some colour to my milky white skin (more than one year without catching a glimpse of sun!!!Too much for a latin girl like me...I need sun!!!).

No patience. For lost battles, for lack of intelligence, honesty and competence. Whatever bugs me these days, it´s out the window. Not caring about what doesn´t deserve my attention (this is my new law).

Understanding that being sad doesn´t bring anything good into my life so...I better smile and move on because LIFE is always forward and God always has some wonderful surprises for the pure of heart.

No comments: