Wednesday, August 4, 2010


Cairo, the 5th August, 2010

One more little departure and NEWS to FOLLOW!


Here we go on another little absence of mine. Some times, I really have to disappear from the cibernetic world, for a while....


Too many things on my mind, decisions - very important ones - to take and an urgent need to focus and retain all my energy to myself, as much as I can. Performing non stop is already a good enough energy burner.


Ramadan will be a special time for me.


Not only I will start studying TANGO seriously (not in Ramadan spirit but I am not a muslim after all) - another adventure/passion on the way, I guess...- but I will be performing every single night at the NILE MAXIM (Zamalek, Cairo - in front of Marriot hotel) with a special egyptian folkloric show.


This show is an imposition, not my desire but - what a heck! - you can learn from everything. It will be something different to be inside the Ramadan spirit and law ( egyptian law forbids Oriental Dance in Ramadan because it's considered haram/forbidden by God).


Then planning a business treap to India - one more adventure, God help me! Here I go...- in the end of Ramadan, more shows in Cairo and workshops in Portugal in October...I have the next months all lined up with work and projects but LIFE will move the plans in its own, surprising way, as usual.


I am also ready for those changes and surprises. I only draw the maps but I cannot go against LIFE and the plans it has for me.

Letting myself go with the flow...

No comments: