Thursday, January 13, 2011


Cairo, the 13th January, 2011


Belly Dance Miami Dance Convention in Miami!


I am so happy to report that I will be teaching and performing in Miami at the Belly Dance Convention next September.

The organizer ( Nathalie) is a wonderful person I met in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and, not knowing exactly why, I felt we would work together soon and here we are!


More details of the event will follow at its own time. Meanwhile, I just get excited to the possibility of sharing my Art all over the world. That's a huge part of what I am supposed to do in my life so...I am living my mission. (Saying "Well done" to myself!).


Meanwhile in Cairo...

Oh...........................Too much to be done. Combination of talent, brain, perseverance and a bit of masochism.;) It takes it ALL to make it around here!


Asking God's help.He's the only one who can give me a hand. And He will, as He always does (right there inside of me).

No comments: