Wednesday, January 19, 2011






Cairo, the 19th January, 2011






Crazy meetings with amazing women...






I live in a men's world. Both in my personal as in my professional life, I am surrounded by men, much more than women.



Besides that, I adore men and they tend to adore me so it has been quite an interesting ride over this subject.






Men have been my biggest teachers, source of pain and pleasure, challengers, supporters and guides. There are, for sure, a few INCREDIBLE women in my life but, so far, MEN take the biggest portion of my heart and life.






There's my surprise when I find myself inside an exclusively feminine group of friends/colleagues of Esoteric studies and find out - maybe remember! - how AMAZING and INSIGHTFUL can WOMEN really be. I don't mean the bitchy, mean, poor type of women you can find everywhere. Those are corrupted with envy, poor self-images that turns them into destructive witches and mad, jealous, control-freaks. I don't refer to those.






I am referring to the kind of WOMEN who are intelligent, strong, beautiful from the inside out and generous with each other, treating other partners from the same sex as SISTERS and not as COMPETITION.




I cannot ennumerate the several kind surprises I am having with this feminine circle and how much I am learning from them, with them, through them. Arriving to our meetings is like entering a secret witch society where everything is warm, fascinating, sensitive, MAGICAL.



Oh, boy!






I think I am making peace with the feminine side of the Universe...It was about time, wasn't it?



Don't get me wrong.I am still crazy about men and still feel more comfortable around them but RE-DISCOVERING the true WOMEN of this world has been an incredible ride.






Even my dance has changed...my way of looking at everything.



Have I just discovered I love women too?

No comments: