Thursday, January 27, 2011


Cairo, the 27th January, 2011


Travelling...away from madness for a few days...


Today:

7.30h a.m. - Ashtanga Yoga class (OUTCH!)
Practicing this kind of yoga is not for the sissies or lazy people so...there I was this early morning putting myself beyond my own apparent limitations and breathing, breathing, breathing...

10.00h a.m. - Moccha cafe at local caffeteria to restore some energy level (not the right way to do it, I know...just let it be!)
11.00h a.m. - I heard the news about Cairo's situation. It doesn't sound good...Violence never took anyone anywhere, really (or did it???) and I hope all will be o.kk very soon and the BEST choice can be made for this country which I learnt to love as my own, despite all its faults.
The thing is, I complain and everything but I DO LOVE EGYPT and all I wish for it (for US) is the best. This country deserves to grow and know the prosperity it once knew in its glorious past.
12.00h p.,m- Here I go...away from Cairo with old and new friends (really need to know NEW interesting people so I will hopefully do it this weekend)!
It has been a long time since I took a few days off from working matters. Well deserved retreat.
Conclusion:
Dear Blog followers, I will be out of this cybernetic sphere for a week.
No posts, no follow-ups. Until then, keep yourselves always brave and happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joana, Glad to hear you are safe.

(an old friend)