Sunday, January 2, 2011





























Cairo, the 2nd January, 2011


Last glimpse at the BEST of 2010 (so grateful for ALL)


There would be a thousand images of the happiest moments of my 2010 but here are just a few.








These images reflect moments - some GRANDIOSE and some, apparently, so common and simple - that have made my last year an unforgettable time for various reasons.





When I look at these images, the only thing I can do is SMILE and give THANKS!




Here you can see me on an "embarassing wall of shame" kind of photo, receiving a pedicure before the great show in Buenos Aires, Argentina. While I receive the pedicure, I laugh very hard and drink a typical argentinian kind of tea called "mate".




Then there I am taking my first class of TANGO in...BUENOS AIRES at the home of the lovely dancer and friend, Mayra Huzid. This lesson was the starting point of yet another passion added to my life!


Me and friends at Mayra's home with her puppy "Gina" (now Gina is a grown up lady) and me at the grand stage in an important Buenos Aires theatre with the lovely Mario Kirlis (amazing person and musician!).
Me, performing in my regular shows in Cairo at the NILE MAXIM and another photo with students from Buenos Aires who showered me with appreciation, love and so much passionate comments...I received hundreds of messages from Argentina after I left and I cried of happiness with people's comments on many occasions. I could not believe how amazingly received I was there. I miss Buenos Aires and its people!

If I could show all the images that made my heart beat faster during 2010 I would spend the next days in front of the computer...:)


They bring me hope and extra strenght for the even better that is yet to come, starting from...right NOW!












No comments: