Sunday, January 16, 2011




Cairo, the 16th January, 2011




Next stations...

Performing on a daily basis in Cairo, always updating my shows, occasionally teaching wonderful students from all over the world PLUS organizing work and collaborating with events outside Egypt can be a little overwhelming, at times. But it's surely EXCITING.

Right now, no matter how attribulated my waters are, my focus goes to some Cairo secret show I always dreamt about doing and loads of choreographies I need to prepare for upcoming workshops outside Egypt.

Portugal, Spain, Italy...next stations for my dancing train.


Then back to Egypt...


And Portugal again!


And back home- Egypt - once more.


And again travelling to Miami, United States and Argentina.


Willing to travel more and share all my passion with as much people as possible.That's a priviledge I have worked so hard for!


Thanks God for all these amazing opportunities.:)
This year's choreographies for my workshops will be a reflection of who I am, as usual. How much I have learnt working in Egypt, how much I have grown, both professionally and personally...my dance is always a mirror of who I am at a precise moment.


Truthful to the MOMENT.
To the PRESENT moment.

No comments: